Jacqui King joined Cheiron in August 2010. She previously worked for an international human resources consulting firm for six years where she was an actuarial analyst and project manager.
Her experience is primarily in the employee benefits arena. She has experience working on both pension and retiree medical plans. Her current project experience includes:
- Funding valuations and projections for single employer plans
- SFAS 87 and SFAS 106 expense calculations and SFAS 158 disclosures for single employer plans
- IAS19 expense calculations
- Individual benefit calculations and benefit statements
- Non-Discrimination Testing
- Experience studies
- Plan design studies
- Government filings
The consulting and actuarial profession gives Jacqui the opportunity to use her strong mathematical and analytical abilities, as well as interpersonal skills, to develop unique solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Jacqui graduated from Purdue University with a Bachelors of Science in Actuarial Science and Statistics, in 2004. She is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, an Enrolled Actuary under ERISA, and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.