Gaelle Gravot joined Cheiron as Consulting Actuary in March 2011. Her prior experience as Managing Consultant with Ingenix Consulting is proving to be very valuable in assisting our clients. Her experience includes:
- Medicare Part C and Part D bids where she assisted plan sponsors with strategy, plan design and pricing of their Medicare Advantage products.
- Medicare Supplemental pricing (Group and Individual).
- Part D audit: review of Prescription Drug Events (PDE) and their submission to CMS.
- Part D reporting - provides revenue and claims experience based on PDE accepted records, as well as estimates of the Part D settlement amounts for reinsurance, LICS and risk corridor.
- Member of the Part D bid tool development team. Lead the Formulary Module development team for 2010 bid tool.
- RDS: Performed actuarial analysis and attestation for creditable coverage (gross and net tests).
- IBNR and Actuarial opinion: performed IBNR calculations and provide actuarial opinion for annual statement.
- Medicaid pricing: Assisted clients with their filing with State.
- Commercial pricing: Development of an Excel based pricing tool for Commercial Group business.
Gaelle received a Master of Art in Actuarial Science from Ball State University in 1998 and a Master, Mathematics and Fundamental Applications from the University of Le Havre, France in 1997. She is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and is a Member of the Chicago Actuarial Association.