Justin joined Cheiron in 2013 after working for Public Financial Management as a financial consultant for three years. In 2010, he received a Bachelor of Science degree from Pennsylvania State University in Finance and Economics with a minor in International Business.
His actuarial background is primarily focused on multiemployer and public sector pension funds as well as other post-employment benefits (OPEB) plans. His experience and technical capabilities include:
- Completing actuarial valuation reports, including data analysis and software programming
- Performing withdrawal liability calculations
- Running and analyzing experience studies
- Executing benefit calculations
- Producing government filings
Justin is an Associate in the Society of Actuaries, an Enrolled Actuary under ERISA, and is currently working to become a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries.