Rajesh Patel joined Cheiron in 2017. His actuarial background is primarily focused in multi-employer and public sector funds. He also has experience in the employee benefits arena and other post-employment benefits (OPEB) plans. His experience and technical duties include:
- Health actuarial valuations (including analyzing data, programming of valuation software, and evaluating results),
- Creating and updating health experience monitoring reports,
- Benefit calculations and projections,
- Benefit design studies and benefit change pricing,
- Health claims analysis and projections, and
- IBNR reserve calculations and rate setting.
Rajesh is an Associate in the Society of Actuaries and is currently working to become a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Actuarial Science from the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.