Timothy Hall joined Cheiron in June 2019. His expertise is primarily in the employee benefits arena, specializing in pension and OPEB plans. His experience includes:
- Preparing annual pension plan funding and accounting valuations
- Managing benefit calculations and valuation projects for multiple clients in the public and private sectors
- Completion of plan filings across public and private sectors, including Form 700 filings, PBGC Premium filings, Form 5500 and Schedule SB filings
- Benefit calculations across multiple sectors and varied plan designs
- Assisting in plan design and general consultation
Timothy is an Associate of the Society of Actuaries and is pursuing a Fellowship in the Society of Actuaries. He graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara where he earned a Bachelor's of Science degree in Actuarial Science.